- Binbin Zhao, Shouling Ji, Weihan Lee, Changting Lin, Haiqin Weng, Jingzheng Wu, Pan Zhou, Liming Fang, and Raheem Beyah. "A Large-scale Empirical Study on the Vulnerability of Deployed IoT Devices". In the IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing.
- Chenyang Lyu, Jiacheng Xu, Shouling Ji, Xuhong Zhang, Qinying Wang, Binbin Zhao, Gaoning Pan, Wei Cao, Peng Chen, and Raheem Beyah. "MINER: A Hybrid Data-Driven Approach for REST API Fuzzing." In the 32nd USENIX Security Symposium (USENIX Security 23).
- Binbin Zhao, Shouling Ji, Jiacheng Xu, Yuan Tian, Qiuyang Wei, Qinying Wang, Chenyang Lyu, Xuhong Zhang, Changting Lin, Jingzheng Wu, and Raheem Beyah. "A Large-Scale Empirical Analysis of the Vulnerabilities Introduced by Third-party Components in IoT Firmware." In the 31st International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis (ISSTA 2022).
- Chenyang Lyu, Hong Liang, Shouling Ji, Xuhong Zhang, Binbin Zhao, Meng Han, Yun Li, Zhe Wang, Wenhai Wang, and Raheem Beyah. "SLIME: Program-sensitive Energy Allocation for Fuzzing." In the 31st International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis (ISSTA 2022).
- Chenyang Lyu, Shouling Ji, Xuhong Zhang, Hong Liang, Binbin Zhao, Kangjie Lu, and Reheem Beyah. "EMS: History-Driven Mutation for Coverage-based Fuzzing." In the 29th Annual Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS 2022).
- Qinying Wang, Shouling Ji, Yuan Tian, Xuhong Zhang, Binbin Zhao, Yuhong Kan, Zhaowei Lin, Changting Lin, Shuiguang Deng, Alex X. Liu, and Reheem Beyah. "MPInspector: A Systematic and Automatic Approach for Evaluating the Security of IoT Messaging Protocols." In the 30th USENIX Security Symposium, August 2021.
- Binbin Zhao, Haiqin Weng, Shouling Ji, Jianhai Chen, Ting Wang, Qinming He, and Raheem Beyah. "Towards Evaluating the Security of Image CAPTCHA in the Wild." In the ACM Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Security (AiSec), Toronto, Canada, October 2018.